7th Inning Splash Waterpark
What’s better than swimming in a pool in the summertime? Plunging into a pool after sliding around and around a big funnel slide!
7th Inning Splash is a Greenville County Waterpark with water activities for all ages to enjoy.
1500 Piedmont Hwy., Piedmont, SC 29673
7th Inning Splash will open on May 26
Saturdays 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Sundays 1:00 – 5:00 pm
Labor Day 10:30 am – 5:00 pm
7th Inning Splash Waterpark Rates
Height restrictions are strictly enforced on all rides.
- 48” and taller – $7.00
- 47” and under & Seniors – $6.00
- 2 years old and under – FREE
*All admission fees are plus tax
Know Before You Go
- Individuals under 42” must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times
- No prolonged breath holding or underwater swimming
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children
- Everyone must pass a swim test to ride all the slides. In the event that a lifeguard has to assist or rescue you then you will be re-tested.
- 3 Water Slides
- Tower is 8 ft. tall
- 1 Giant Funnel Slide (270 ft)
- 36-ft high tower!
- Slide and then drop 3 ft. into the pool
- Traditional Lap Pool (Jr. Olympic)
- Baseball Diamond-shaped Splash ‘n Spray Pad (5,000 sq ft) inspired by Wrigley Field
- 30+ Water Activities
- 3 Party Huts
- Concession Stand — See Menu (PDF)
- Public Lockers; $5 with an additional $5 refundable key deposit
Drop By Anytime for a Slide
Get Season Passes to 7th Inning Splash Waterpark for the Summer!
Get Together at 7th Inning Splash
Host a summer party at the best place to slide and swim in Piedmont!