7th Inning Splash Waterpark
What’s better than swimming in a pool in the summertime? Plunging into a pool after sliding around and around a big funnel slide!
7th Inning Splash is a Greenville County Waterpark with water activities for all ages to enjoy.
1500 Piedmont Hwy., Piedmont, SC 29673
7th Inning Splash is now closed for the season. See you in 2018!
Mon – Sat 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Sundays 1:00 – 5:00 pm
7th Inning Splash Waterpark Rates
Height restrictions are strictly enforced on all rides.
- 48” and taller – $7.00
- 47” and under & Seniors – $6.00
- Land Lovers – $3.00
- 2 years old and under – FREE
*All admission fees are plus tax
Know Before You Go
- Individuals under 42” must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times
- No prolonged breath holding or underwater swimming
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children
- Everyone must pass a swim test to ride all the slides. In the event that a lifeguard has to assist or rescue you then you will be re-tested.
- 3 Water Slides
- Tower is 8 ft. tall
- 1 Giant Funnel Slide (270 ft)
- 36-ft high tower!
- Slide and then drop 3 ft. into the pool
- Traditional Lap Pool (Jr. Olympic)
- Baseball Diamond-shaped Splash ‘n Spray Pad (5,000 sq ft) inspired by Wrigley Field
- 30+ Water Activities
- 3 Party Huts
- Concession Stand — See Menu (PDF)
- Public Lockers; $5 with an additional $5 refundable key deposit
Drop By Anytime for a Slide
Get Season Passes to 7th Inning Splash Waterpark for the Summer!
Get Together at 7th Inning Splash
Host a summer party at the best place to slide and swim in Piedmont!