Otter Creek Waterpark
Get buckets of laughs from Otter Creek’s awesome water slides and splash pad. Grab lunch at the concession stand and enjoy it under a picnic shelter, then play some more!
101 W. Darby Road, Greenville, SC 29609
Open 7 Days a Week
Monday-Saturday 10:30 am – 5:30 pm
Sundays 1:00 – 5:30 pm
Otter Creek Waterpark Rates
Height restrictions are strictly enforced on all rides.
- 42” and taller – $11.50
- 41” and under & Seniors – $8.50
- 2 years old and under – FREE
- Online Tickets – $11.50
(ALL online ticket purchases are $11.50 each for general admission into the park due to us not being able to verify height or other discount requirements with online purchases.)
*All admission fees are plus tax
Know Before You Go
- Individuals under 42” must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- No prolonged breath holding or underwater swimming.
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park.
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children.
- 4 Slides
- Tower is 32 ft. tall
- 2 Body Slides
- 1 Tube Slide (over 100 yards long)
- 1 Kiddy Slide (accommodates multiple sliders)
- Leisure Pool (7000 sq. ft) with a beach entry, backside sprays, and spray pad.
- Spray Pad (2400 square ft.)
- Expansive Sundeck
- 2 Party Huts
- Concession Stand
- Public Lockers: $5 with a refundable $5 key deposit
- First Aid Room
- Darby’s Cabanas: Rent a Darby’s Cabana for $60 (+tax) for the whole day and you’ll get a shade hut, 2 chaise lounge chairs, 1 locker rental, 2 bottles of water, 1 bottle of sunscreen and a small table. Reserve Your Cabana
Drop By Anytime for a Slide
Get Season Passes to Otter Creek Waterpark for the Summer!
Otter Creek Parties
You’ll never forget your Otter Creek birthday party!