Otter Creek Waterpark
Get buckets of laughs from Otter Creek’s awesome water slides and splash pad. Grab lunch at the concession stand and enjoy it under a picnic shelter, then play some more!
101 W. Darby Road, Greenville, SC 29609
CLOSED FOR THE 2019 SEASON
Waterparks will open on Saturday, May 23, 2020.
Otter Creek Waterpark Rates
Height restrictions are strictly enforced on all rides.
- 42” and taller – $11.50
- 41” and under & Seniors – $8.50
- 2 years old and under – FREE
- Online Tickets – $11.50
(ALL online ticket purchases are $11.50 each for general admission into the park due to us not being able to verify height or other discount requirements with online purchases.)
*All admission fees are plus tax
Know Before You Go
- Individuals under 42” must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- No prolonged breath holding or underwater swimming.
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park.
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children.
- 4 Slides
- Tower is 32 ft. tall
- 2 Body Slides
- 1 Tube Slide (over 100 yards long)
- 1 Kiddy Slide (accommodates multiple sliders)
- Leisure Pool (7000 sq. ft) with a beach entry, backside sprays, and spray pad.
- Spray Pad (2400 square ft.)
- Expansive Sundeck
- 4 Party Huts
- Concession Stand
- Public Lockers: $10 with a refundable $5 key deposit
- First Aid Room
- Darby’s Cabanas: Rent a Darby’s Cabana for $60 (+tax) for the whole day and you’ll get a shade hut, 2 chaise lounge chairs, 1 locker rental, 2 bottles of water, 1 bottle of sunscreen and a small table. Reserve Your Cabana
Drop By Anytime for a Slide
Get Season Passes to Otter Creek Waterpark for the Summer!
Otter Creek Parties
You’ll never forget your Otter Creek birthday party!