Know Before You Go:
Greenville Rec Waterparks Rules and Guidelines
- Individuals under 42″ must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times. This includes swimmers, non-swimmers and infants.
- No prolonged breath-holding or underwater swimming. “No Long Breath Holding Allowed” signage has been added to our existing rules to alert parents and caregivers to “Shallow Water Blackout”.
- No pets allowed
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park.
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children.
- No glass containers allowed inside the park.
- No running, rough playing or diving anywhere in the park.
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thong suits allowed. Cut-off jeans, swimming suits with buckles or rivets and other metal or sharp objects are not allowed.
- We are a smoke free facility.
- All FlowRider participants must sign waiver to ride the FlowRider.
Large Groups & Camps Rules
Your group can enjoy a day at the waterpark any day of the week, however we do require advanced bookings. See the contact info for each of the three waterparks below.