Know Before You Go:
Greenville Rec Waterparks Rules and Guidelines
- For your safety, chaise lounges and chairs will not be available for use. However, you are welcome to bring your own chair.
- In accordance with CDC guideline, we are limiting capacity to 20% including staff. Admission will be on a first come first serve basis for each session.
- Individuals under 42″ must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times. This includes swimmers, non-swimmers and infants.
- No prolonged breath-holding or underwater swimming. “No Long Breath Holding Allowed” signage has been added to our existing rules to alert parents and caregivers to “Shallow Water Blackout”.
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park.
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children.
- No glass containers in or around pool.
- No running, rough playing or diving anywhere in the park.
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thong suits allowed. Cut-off jeans, swimming suits with buckles or rivets and other metal or sharp objects are not allowed.
- We are a smoke free facility.
- All FlowRider participants must sign waiver to ride the FlowRider. Click Here for Waiver
Large Groups & Camps Rules
Due to the limited capacity, we are not taking group reservations. Admission will be on a first come first serve basis for each session.