Know Before You Go:
Greenville Rec Waterparks Rules and Guidelines
- Individuals under 42″ must wear a US Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian at all times. This includes swimmers, non-swimmers and infants.
- No prolonged breath-holding or underwater swimming. “No Long Breath Holding Allowed” signage has been added to our existing rules to alert parents and caregivers to “Shallow Water Blackout”.
- No outside food, drink, coolers, water toys, water wings, or floats are allowed inside the park.
- Swim diapers or snug fitting plastic pants must be worn by non-potty trained children.
- No glass containers in or around pool.
- No running, rough playing or diving anywhere in the park.
- Appropriate swimwear required. No thong suits allowed. Cut-off jeans, swimming suits with buckles or rivets and other metal or sharp objects are not allowed.
- We are a smoke free facility.
- All FlowRider participants must sign waiver to ride the FlowRider. Click Here for Waiver
Large Groups & Camps Rules
In addition to the rules above, Water Safety DSS (Department of Social Services) camper to counselor ratios will be strictly enforced. (Applies to commercial, nonprofit, or government child care providers)
Caregiver to Child Ratio
- Birth to 2 Years — 1:1
- 2-3 Years — 1:2
- 3-4 Years — 1:3
- 4-5 Years — 1:6
- Five Years and older — 2:25